LET US HELP MOVE YOUR CHURCH DIGITALLY INTO THE 21ST CENTURY
WHO ARE WE!
SMART CHURCH 2020 is a technology services program developed by DX Tech Solutions, Inc, a Faith-Based Marketing Technology Consulting and Education Services Social Enterprise. We are a team of professional and creative service technology practitioners with a mission to help faith organizations design, build and manage digital environments specific to their particular ministry needs. With the introduction of hundreds of technology products and services every year, we realize the challenges faith organizations face in trying to adopt and use the right solutions to support ministry and mission goals. This coupled with the financial constraints and limited resources many church ministries have to procure and manage technologies, our goal is to offer tremendous values to help particularly smaller and under resourced ministries to become better equipped with 21st Century digital tools that when properly leveraged can net amazing ministry results.
WHAT IS SMART CHURCH 2020
An Innovative Program to Help Faith Organizations Achieve Greater Church Growth Goals
- Extend Worship and Study Beyond the Sanctuary Walls
- Expand Evangelism and Outreach Programs and Initiatives
- Quantifiable Strategy to Reach Larger Audiences
- Enhance Member and New Prospect Engagement
- Create New Sources of Income
- Help Build Greater Technical Capacity for Church to Build Operate and Manage Complex Technology Environments
- Keep Pace with Technology Research Impacting Church Growth Strategies
- Augment Ministry Teams with Professional Technology Experts
- Learn How to Transform Sacred Spaces into Digital Technology Learning Centers
WHAT DOES MEMBERSHIP IN THE SMART CHURCH 2020 PROGRAM INCLUDE?
We offer a Basic and Advanced Membership Plan to fit within the local church budget and include the following:
- A Strategic Partnership with our Faith-Based Marketing Technology Consulting / Education and Training organization
- Development of a Strategic Technology Ministry Plan Aligned with Mission and Ministry Goals and Objectives
- Access to Professional Services expertise to help your team design, build and manage the Church’ Digital Technology Environment
- Affordable Managed Technology Solutions to host websites, video live stream channels, mobile and TV App solutions.
- Cooperatively Discounted Technology Products and Solutions
- Church Staff and Volunteer Training Workshops and Events
- Free Annual Zoom Enterprise License Subscription (500 participants)
- plus One Year Annual SUBSPLASH Hosted Website/Giving App Platform Subscription for Pro Advance Members.